I'VE BEEN TAGGED by Sherry
and I have to write 6 weird things about myself: It's taken me a couple of days to think about 6 wierd things about myself but I've only come up 6. Sorry Sherry, I am slower than mud...
1. At the age of 5 I had a police record. Old Lady Hansen (she lived behind us) called the police because I picked the flowers out of her lily pond for my Mother. The police came to our door to investigate and I was having a nap. :)
2. After I visit someone's blog for the first time and view the main page I visit the archives. I always visit JULY first. I was born in July and am compelled each and every time to visit that month first- even if I want to select a different month, it has to wait until I've seen July's entries.
3. I detest going to the mail box to pick up the mail. I can count on one hand how many times I have gone out to the mailbox in the last year. The only time I look forward to getting the mail is on my birthday and at Christmas and still, my husband or the children get the mail. Don't get me wrong, I love mail, I just don't like going to the mailbox.
4. I don't allow anyone to open the mail before dinner, I feel like it spoils dinner because most of it is generally bills, bills and more bills. Oh and the junk mail, did you ever see so much???
5. I have to have flaxseed and fresh blueberries on my cereal every morning for breakfast. If either is out I feel like I am not getting my health fix. I eat flaxseed on toast with peanut butter and honey (mix half ground with half who flaxseed), yum!
6. When I fold bath towels and wash cloths they all have to be folded evenly and in the the exact same way and stacked the exact same way, I then color code them. I also fold t-shirts in a certain way and taught my children how to fold them the same way too.
Oh, who shall I tag? I think I will tag:KimHollyMichelleJulesFelicityTraci
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."That means you may find a short message from me at any time soon in your comments...